Just a light little post to welcome the weekend and April!
- watching: 3% (netflix) Escape to the Country (netflix)
- car singing to: The Lumineers
- craving: biscuit sandwich from Morsel or eggs benedict from The Fat Hen
- organizing: my monthly budget for when I move out! + my spring clothes
- sipping: strong coffee with a bit of cream + peppermint tea
- self care: I want to remember to slow down at work and let the little things go
- remembering: my Grandma’s soft hands and playing with her ring
- wearing: a whole lot of stripes, linen tops, my much loved white tennie-runners
- loving: that it’s still light out when I leave work! all the clouds and pink blooms
- learning: more about wellness from Moon Juice
- can’t wait for: a picnic or dinner out on my aunt’s deck
- dreaming: about a trip to Europe (super close to having enough money saved up)
- two of my favorite things: getting into my cozy bed and hot showers
That’s all for now, happy weekending! and happy 18th birthday to my sister! yaahhhoooo let the celebrating begin. I’ll be 24 in ten days.