As winter is slowly coming to an end, I have been thinking about which pieces in my closet worked this season and taking note of which didn’t get out much. I have found that I tend to stick to cozy knits with a bit of structure. I want to feel put together but still comfortable.
These are some of my most worn items this winter:
- Georgia Tee in navy from Elizabeth Suzann – this top is an absolute dream made by Elizabeth Suzann and her team in Nashville, TN. I instantly felt confident and happy the second I put this top on.
- wool jumper no19 in winter skies by Babaa – a small family owned company based in Spain. Their products are 100% natural which means they are made to last. I throw this sweater on about once or twice a week with a pair of jeans and boots or loafers. No frills or fuss.
- Kork Ease black booties – I got these with Christmas money this year and they are everything I wanted in a black boot. Short heel, comfortable, and good quality. I’m hoping the brown comes back in stock for next fall.
- Community sweater from Aritzia – I recently discovered that Artiza has great sweaters and other basics in all the natural muted tones. I also have this sweater in gray and they are both on heavy rotation.
- Gray sweater from Lou and Grey – I got this sweater a few years ago but didn’t start wearing it until this year. (Easier to find outfits when there are less clothes in your closet!) I love layering a black or stripe tunic underneath and a cream scarf.
- I found this sweater on the sale rack at Anthropolie. It was the only one left and it’s the most lovely wool sweater with huge sleeves and the sweetest cream details. I never want to part with it.
- Zou Xou loafers – I had been eyeing these shoes for probably a year before I saw Katherine Theobalds at the Seattle renegade craft fair last December. It is so hard to find cute well made shoes in size 11 so yes these were worth every penny. They make any outfit look more put-together.